Click on a picture to open it up full size. Click on the right or left edge to view next or previous picture.
The GP30 fork internal cartridge kit is the new addition to range of Maxton
fork conversions. The GP30 fork internals are designed to fit into any
modern upside down fork. They are adjustable for rebound damping,
compression damping and preload. Each cartridge is built to order so we
valve the cartridge to suit the individual and the bike. The cartridges also
are supplied with springs to suit rider weight and the bike.
We have manufactured the GP30 cartridges to keep up with the racing demands
of modern riders, bikes and tyres. The internals have been developed to give
greater "feel" mid corner whilst giving support under braking. The damping
adjusters give a finer and greater range of adjustment than a normal 20mm or
25mm fork conversion. The rebound damping and compression damping adjusters
click, making the forks easier to use.
The GP30 cartridges have been designed and developed by our own technicians.
All of the components are machined at Maxton by our engineers, so we can
closely control the quality of all the components. The cartridges have been
machined from a high grade 6082 and 7075 Alloy and hard anodised to protect
the internals from wear. The springs used in the GP30 cartridges have been
manufactured from Silicon Chrome to our own specification. They are rate
checked by the manufacturers, then by our own engineers using our own
equipment to ensure they are correct. The cartridges can either be supplied
direct to the customer, for them to fit to their forks with a recommended
oil and air gap, or by our own technicians. The GP30 cartridge kit also
comes with a full set of tools and instructions, so the customer can adjust
the forks and change the springs themselves if required.
|The GP30 fork cartridges are used by Superstock, Supersport and Superbike
teams running in British Superbikes and the Isle of Man TT. Riders who have
used the GP30 cartridges include Conor Cummins, Simon Andrews, Ryan
Farquhar, Ian Lougher, Dan Kneen and Victor Cox.
OVERVIEW OF GP30 CARTRIDGE SPECIFICATION
- Designed to fit any modern upside down racing fork
- Designed, developed and manufactured by our team of engineers and
designers at Maxton
- 30mm Piston design for improved damping performance and greater front
- All components hard anodised to prevent wear
- Each pair of cartridges are valved and sprung to suit the rider
- Greater range of damping adjustment
- Rebound damping adjustment
- Compression damping adjustment
- Preload Adjustment
- Damping adjustment clicks for ease of use
- Silicon Chrome springs, rate checked by Maxton after manufacture
- Maxton s technical back up and support